Do's and Dont's for Land Surveys
- Do contact a surveyor well before the survey is needed.
- Do make sure the land surveyor is licensed and in good standing with governing authorities as to a land surveyors qualifications and their character.
- Do expect quality work which meets the required minimum standards of practice. Accept nothing less.
- Don't select a surveyor on cost alone.
TYPES OF SURVEYS
- Construction Survey
- Retracement Land Survey
- Subdivision Survey
- Mortgage Inspection
- See What Is a Surveyor for detailed information